Upcoming Events in September
- 9/17 – Back to School Night/Book Fair Browse Night
- 9/17-9/21 – Book Fair
- 9/19 – No School
- 9/20 – Volunteer Packets Due
- 9/25 – School Pictures
- 9/26 – KidStuff Sale Ends
- 9/27 – PTA Meeting – 7pm
Free and reduced lunch applications are available on the district website. Application (direct link to page with application)
Volunteer Opportunities / Open Committees
Volunteers are always welcome. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Deb Trusz at email@example.com or 201-247-2777.
Check out the September lunch menu
Check out the PTA website at http://www.marshallhillpta.org/
Stay up to date with upcoming events with our website calendar! http://www.marshallhillpta.org/events/
Remember to follow us on Facebook
Sign up to stay up to date with things happening at Marshall Hill with new social media Mrs. Cash has created. Social Media Links
As always, thank you for supporting your children and the PTA.
Other Ways to help Marshall Hill School:
- Use goodsearch.com to help earn MHS money while you surf the net
- Shop through AmazonSmile to have a portion of your purchases donated back to Marshall Hill. Go to www.smile.amazon.com and designate 18769 Marshall Hill PTA as your charity.
- Go to http://shopriteformyschool.com/to designate your ShopRite card points to go to Marshall Hill
Maker Space donation collection is underway. To see a list of suggested donations and for information on the program, please click here.
Marshall Hill Book Fair
The book fair committee is looking for volunteers to help with setup/breakdown as well as help students browse and purchase books.
- 9/14- PM Set Up
- 9/17- 8:45am-11:20am & 12:45-2:40pm
- 9/18- 9:25am-2:40pm
- 9/20- 8:45-10:00am & 10:45am-2:00pm
- 9/21- 8:45am-9:20am & 10:05-1:20pm
- 9/21- breakdown following last class and after school as needed
Volunteers please contact Diane Vaspory at firstname.lastname@example.org